Hudson Regional Hospital is pleased to announce the new Bariatric Surgery Department and its leading world-class surgeons. We now offer complete bariatric care, ranging from non-surgical weight loss options to bariatric sleeve surgery.
At Hudson Regional Hospital, we recognize obesity as a chronic disease. Obesity can threaten your health, with side effects including heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancers, and sleep disorders. If you’ve tried diet and exercise programs with little or no success, you may be an ideal candidate for bariatric surgery.
Meet our bariatric surgical team:
- Daniel Rosen, MD, FACS, FASMBS – Chief of Bariatrics
- Stefanie Vaimakis, MD, FACS, FASMBS – Bariatric Surgeon
- Lael Elizabeth Forbes, MD, FACS, FASBMS – Bariatric Surgeon
- Maurizio A. Miglietta, DO, FACOS, FACS – Chief of Surgery
This team will be assisting you from the day of your first contact for as long as you need our support, in addition to internal medicine specialists, dietitians, nurses, and clinical coordinators. We can’t wait to help you find success.
Hudson Regional Hospital’s Bariatric Services:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Banding
- Bariatric Revision Surgery
- 1-on-1 Nutrition Counseling
- Allergies & Good Sensitivities
- Cardiovascular Nutrition
- Diabetes Management
- Hernia Repair
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
Read more on the bariatrics department at Hudson Regional Hospital here or call (201) 392-3278.