Hudson Regional Hospital is hosting a Summer Fun Festival, and we want you there! Summer is getting into full swing here in Secaucus, and with it comes sun, fun, and festivals. Hudson Regional’s affair promises to be a day of excitement that you won’t want to miss.
The festivities take place on July 15th from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm in the Hudson Regional Hospital parking lot, located at 55 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus, NJ, 07094.
The fun family activities include:
- Family events: Fun activities for families and children such as water games, balloon animals, and face painting.
- Farmer’s market: A great place to stock up on fresh local produce and homemade goodies.
- Food trucks: Bring your appetite and satisfy it with delicious local food from a variety of vendors.
- Pet adoption: Looking for your next four-legged pal? This is the perfect time to find your new furry family member.
- Health services: Many ways to protect your health, from free health screenings to yoga, Zumba, and spin classes.
- Music: Enjoy the musical stylings of DJs from around the local area.
- Explore a range of seasonal vendors including gyms, personal trainers, massage therapists, dance schools, and kickboxing.
Hudson Regional’s Summer Fun Festival will benefit the community in numerous ways. Besides providing guests with fun and learning, the festival will also help the local business and economy and attract visitors to Secaucus to see what our great city is all about – community, culture, and joyful, healthful living.
Pride in our community
A festival of this size requires many people to work together to pull it off, and the team at Hudson Regional Hospital along with the local vendors and contributors are up to the challenge. Hone your hometown pride and support our community by attending the July festival.
Learning new things
This festival places a focus on education. Greater awareness of health issues and making healthy choices is essential to protecting the next generation. The Summer Fun Festival will offer plenty of learning opportunities on a variety of health-related topics, helping people of all ages learn better ways to care for their physical and mental health.
Festivals offer the critical benefit of building and strengthening relationships within the community. During the planning stages of a festival, the bonds between local government, public and private organizations, and neighborhood groups form and grow. Connections are made among volunteers, staff, residents, and town officials, and the payoffs are not only a successful festival but also lasting relationships that help improve the community for years to come.
The Summer Fun Festival hosted by Hudson Regional Hospital is sure to be a smashing success! Come out and support the local economy while you enjoy a day of sun, fun, and food on July 15th. Invite your friends and make a day of it. We can’t wait to see you there!
For more information or if you’re interested in becoming a vendor for this event, you can email email@example.com.